800 E. King Street
This is a Carpenter-builder home built sometime between 1885 to 1895 that was formally owned by a 103 year-old woman. It was acquired in May 31, 2001 as Franklin Heritage's first gifted project, the largest gift ever given to FHI at the time.
The original property was farmland and included acreage that extended nearly to Forsythe Street. That land that was developed over the years.
Franklin Heritage restored this multi-family dwelling to a single-family home and sold it on June 9, 2004.